Tuesday 31 August 2021

If You Really Are Impossible With House Plants,

or cannot find someone to water them when you are on holiday,


but would like the appearance of green house plants in your home, these could be the answer to your prayers,

inspired by papercraft and Japanese origami folding techniques, Papelants are paper plants that spring to life without the use of glue, tape, scissors or any tools at all. Intrinsically maintenance-free, they come in a number of different varieties and can stand upright or be hung from walls,

Papelants is a collaboration between Japanese design agency Flatroom and Bog Craft, a manufacturer of paper products,

their paper plants are available online for 1540 yen, at today's rate £10.20 or $14.01 per piece, I have to say for myself I will stick to the real thing, even if sometimes my fingers are not as green as I would like!


No comments: