Saturday 28 August 2021

On Our Way Home

the time just flew past,



we made our way past this church,

inscribed at the front of it,

this legend,

into the main square,

where I took a banned photograph, the last time we were here I was told this is private property so no photographs allowed, but I sneaked this one in!

past RX 53 to the station where we had an uneventful train ride home, after unpacking and a bite to eat I was out to meet up with Steve at the club, one thing that had changed in our absence was this,
 
some kind soul has put large pieces of wood along the verge boundary,

the verge was getting smaller and smaller as car drivers encroached on the grass,

to whoever put the logs there, a big Well Done!

the sun getting lower, no game tonight, I meet Steve and we chatted the night away, he very kindly gave me a lift home, 

where it was feet up for Stonehearst Asylum, or Eliza Graves as it is sometimes known, a bit scary dairy for myself, but Diana enjoyed the film, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: