Saturday 7 August 2021

One Of The Nicest Ways For Myself To Start The Day,

other than an English fry up,


is smoked haddock warmed in milk, and that is what I had this morning,

I needed some RO water for the aquarium,

so into town,

but first a quick call into Marks & Spencer's, I needed to buy a couple of things for Saturday evening,

opposite in the graveyard the grass had another haircut, 

a 54 bus to the shop for the RO water and I was soon back home,

where I decided to play with a photograph I took on our trip to Cambridge, so upstairs to the man attic, above is the photograph as it came out of the camera,

the chap on the right and his punt had to go,

and it seemed a bit dull, so I made it a bit brighter and spruced up the colour a tad, and something had to be done about the sky,

no sooner said than done,

and here they are side by side, before and after,

I decided to carry on playing with the photograph, with a couple of clicks I had a black and white image, which seemed a bit harsh,

so I toned it down a tad,

and gave it a old fashioned sepia toned look,

keeping to that theme I added a few imperfections, like scratches to the black and white, making it look like it might have looked like when found in a old collection of photographs,

the same for the sepia toned photograph, great fun, if it looks like I know what I am doing, do not be fooled, I just keep hitting the buttons and slides in Photoshop until I have an image I like, I must read a book about Photoshop and find out a bit more about the program,

on to my evening read and meal, 'Cheers!',

for tonight a chicken casserole,

followed by a selection of cheeses,

after my meal I made a move to the club to meet Steve, it was a lovely evening the sunlight so nice through the leaves,

no game this evening,

we settled down in the club house for a few, after saying farewell to Steve and arriving home Diana was already indoors, so we it was feet up for a New Tricks followed by a Have I Got News For You before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, glad you like the blog, it does take some time, but it is amazing and interesting to me seeing the things that I enjoy reading about and posting, best regards, Stan and Diana.