Saturday 21 August 2021

Today Was The Day,

our new washing machine was being delivered,


we were at first given a time slot of 07.00 AM to 19.00 PM so rather than both of us stay in I suggested that Diana could go shopping in Oxford Street and grab a bite at Jollibee, so off she went, I took the front cover off of the machine to drain the water, I then received a notification that the machine would be delivered in the afternoon, next a note to say I was next on the delivery list, and then they were here,

new machine in the kitchen the old one already downstairs, yes we have a very small kitchen, just right for two!

in no time at all the new machine was in tested and the delivery crew were on their way to the next delivery, the company I bought it from was AO, and I was very impressed especially as I received a call from them to enquire how the delivery and installation went,

I had to chuckle at this sticker on the front of the washing machine, the parts could outlive my parts!

Diana arrived home with a huge bag of Jollibee to snack on later in the evening, after my evening meal I was off, past the tennis courts,

and a game of cricket,

that had just finished, to meet up with Steve, we had a few beers, Steve kindly dropped me home and also gave us a big bag of produce from his and Kai's garden, many thanks indeed, next feet up for a Midsomer Murder, and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: