Sunday 1 August 2021

Diana was at work,

for myself I did all of the usual household bits and pieces,


in the afternoon a real treat one of the channels was showing two Day of the Triffids movies back to back, after which Diana returned home from work, so time for our evening meal, first a read and a sherry,

followed by a starter of spring rolls,

for our main course beef in a black bean sauce, plus a Chinese curry with rice,

'Cheers!',

we did not have a dessert as we had tickets for the local cinema, and had to leave to catch the performance,

it had been raining, but luckily for us it had stopped by the time we left,

going past the Foxgrove Lodge I noticed this plant/bush in flower,

I am not sure if it is a lilac or a hebe,

we soon arrived at our local Odeon cinema, which had now been split into 6 smaller screens,

no queues to buy tickets,

or popcorn,

one salty for Diana, one with honey for myself plus a coke lite,

inside I took a few photograph,

it was amazing,

we had the whole place,

to ourselves,

so I settled  in with my two new best friends!

then Diana's turn,

we were all set, so tuck in, dim the lights and let the show commence,

so lets start our Jungle Cruise, it was a great nearly all action family film, the special effects just so good, and so many one liners, quote from Lily, "It is only a scam if you fall for it!"

it was by now late as we left and made our way home where it was feet up for a nightcap before we were off to bed.


No comments: