Friday 20 August 2021

Diana Was Off To Meet Up With Wilma,

one of Diana's co-workers,


hello Wilma!

they meet up in Wagamama,

I have never eaten in one of their outlets,

but apparently the chain opened in 1992 and now has 150+ outlets,

Wagamama is a British restaurant chain, serving Asian food based on Japanese cuisine,

selfie!

I have to admit I do not know what any of the dishes are,

but they all looked delicious, and I was informed they were!

in the early evening Diana called, so off past Foxgrove Lodge, we had arranged to meet up outside of Marks & Spencer's to do the weekends shopping,

but first I called into the railway station ticket office, to buy a couple of tickets for next week, after shopping then home and feet up for a double Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: