Thursday 5 August 2021

After Diana Left For Work I Spent Most Of Yesterday,

playing with the blog,


I really must remember not to take so many photographs! but still it meant that the crows had food all day long as I kept filling the peanut saucer,

in the late afternoon I went shopping, I was getting low on spiced rum, also I wanted to pick up something for tonight's meal, nothing of any importance in the park, but when I arrived it town it was like a horror movie, there were literally thousands of flying ants everywhere, as I walked through the High Street everyone was brushing them off themselves, worse still as soon as one was brushed off another one would land on them, and myself, shopping finished I made my way home,

entering the park not an ant to be seen, how strange that considering the size of the park there were no flying ants, not that I am complaining, it is just that I would have thought there would have been swarms of them here,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

a prawn salad for my starter,

I fancied an Indian meal, so onion bhajis, with three types of chicken, jalfrezi, tikka masala and korma with pilau rice, delicious!

so eyes down and tuck in, I rounded the meal off with some grapes, in the evening I watched the usual, a Midsomer Murder, a Lewis followed by a New Tricks, until Diana called, then it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

So when does the spiced rum come out?
John and Alley

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, normally after an evening meal when it is one of my drinking days unless something special is happening, I never touch alcohol on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I figure a few 'clean' days a week can do no harm, and as you might have guessed my tipple of a nightcap is a spiced rum, the good news? today is Friday! best regards for a great weekend, Stan and Diana.