Monday 9 August 2021

If For Whatever Reason You Want An Hourglass Figure,

this lady could give you a few tips,


 although born in Vietnam An Ky is now a part-time dancer living in the United States, she has gone to extreme lengths to shrink her waist to just 46 centimetres in circumference, 

to get her waist circumference down in size, 26-year-old An Ky went from eating three meals per day to just one, and sometimes even one meal every two days. Moreover, she stopped eating starchy foods 2 years ago and also wears a tight corset around her waist every day, only taking it off during the night,

asked whether she was worried about the health impact of her diet, An Ky said that she eats lots of vegetables, chicken breast and fruits, so she never feels weak. The one problem she complained about was the necessary adjustments she needs to make when buying new pants. Because of her tiny waist, the pants need to be tightened too, and that can sometimes be “more expensive than the pants themselves”

but if you think that is small meet Burmese student Su ‘Moh Moh’ Naing, photograph sumohnaing/Instagram, she is a 23-year-old girl from Myanmar, who claims to have a waist circumference of only 13.7 inches, which would make it one of the tiniest waists in the world, Naing insist her waist size is only linked to genetics,

 despite being accused of digitally editing the photos she posts on her Instagram, and even of having some of her ribs removed or constantly wearing a tight corset to achieve such a tiny figure, Su Naing says she is all natural, “I am in a healthy disposition and keep a healthy diet so there is nothing to worry about. I don’t think there is something wrong with how I look,” the 23-year-old said. “I enjoy posing for pictures and showing off my looks. The compliments are very flattering. People agree that it is a beautiful look.” For myself I think I will stick the figure I already have, all of that dieting is just not me!


No comments: