Sunday 2 June 2024

Diana Was Again On Early Shift,

but we had a cunning plan,


after testing the fire alarms, I made my way to Bromley, it was there I was going to meet Diana,

so past the green,

and church and onto a number 227 bus, as I was going to Bromley I also took my watch that needed a new battery with me, arriving in Bromley I asked a mobile telephone repair shop if they replaced batteries in watches, they did not but directed me to,

Timpson in the car park of Sainsbury's, they also key cut, dry clean, as well as shoe and boot repairs, anyway 5 minutes and £12.99, I was on my way to meet Diana,

as I came out of the passage way that goes to Sainsbury's to the High Street, there was Diana just alighting from a number 354 bus, what a stroke of luck! past The Partridge, 

and into the pedestrian area for a walk to Bromley South, 

and here we were,

at the Vue cinema complex, 

and this is what we were here for, Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga,

before the film pick up a few goodies,

we sat in almost the front row,

time to get settled in,

popcorn, M & M's and a coke, 

the nice thing here is that the seat reclines and also a leg support lifts your legs, so you are really laying back to enjoy the movie, and what a movie Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga was, set as a story of renegade warrior Furiosa before her encounter and team up with Mad Max for Fury Road, I will not say more than that in case you have not yet watched the movie, but what I will say is that both Diana and myself thoroughly enjoyed it!

out into the courtyard and on to a number 162 bus back to Beckenham, 

a short walk into town past a newly built Travelodge and a housing development

and into Miso, for our evening meal,

for starters tempura prawns and vegetables,

and my favorite, baked spare ribs with garlic, chilli and peppercorn salt, as well as a plate of sesame prawn on toast, 

'Cheers!',

for our main course Diana chose Singapore noodles, fried vermicelli, shredded chicken, pork, shrimps, egg, sesame seeds and spices which is a slightly hot dish, 

for myself Malaysian chicken curry, stir fried chicken breast with Chinese mushrooms, peas, onions, coconut milk and spices in a curry sauce served with steamed rice,

another 'Cheers!', from myself, the bill including a coke and bottle of house red and service charge came to £80.00, 

we followed that with a short walk to the shop next door,

the menu, 

Diana wanted to buy a couple of tea's, 

and received a reward card as well,

we walked back home past the green, 

and into the park,

stopping on the way for Diana to try the aroma of the pink peonies,

also putting on a good show some daisy like flowers,

arriving home as I looked out of the window, 

the duck was back, standing on one leg, we then watched a double helping of Have I Got News For You before we were off to bed.


No comments: