Saturday 1 June 2024

I Had A Quiet Day,

in the afternoon I decided on,


Hellboy, total fantasy but it was nice to watch again, after which Diana arrived home, 

and it was soon time for a read, 

for our meal this evening baked salmon with bacon wrapped asparagus and potatoes, 

'Cheers!',

after which I was out into a chilly evening, 

walking to the bus stop, on the ground at the entrance to the park, it looked like some graffiti vandals had been at work, different colours sprayed on the road and pavement,

all in preparation for work to start on a mini roundabout first thing Monday morning, this is the roundabout that was going to be finished last winter!

on to and off of the number 227 bus in Penge to meet Steve in the Moon & Stars, where we chatted the night away, 

after saying our goodbyes I took a 358 bus to the cinema, then a number 54 home, arriving there Diana was already in bed, another early start tomorrow, for myself a spiced rum nightcap and a Have I Got More News For You, before I to was off to bed.


No comments: