Wednesday 12 June 2024

I Had A Quiet Day Again,

I cleaned the aquarium, 


the algae grows back so quickly, I should mention that today I am only making one post, and as soon as I have posted it I will be out to visit Duncan, back to Tuesday, that job done on to the next, when I drop Diana off at work, the Cheetar in the car occasionally says, "Please update Me", it is a sensor I guess you would call it, that gives out information on speed and red light camera locations, anyway every so often I have to attach it to my computer to download the latest information, not a problem, the box in the screen shot above rapidly goes to green as the information is loaded and a prompt then says please click 'Finished' and unplug the device, no problems, I will put it back in the car later when I pick up Diana,

in the afternoon I noticed another Sherlock Holmes was about to start, The Adventure of the Second Stain, so feet up for that until it was time to pick up Diana, downstairs and into the car, I plugged the Cheetar in, and started the car, it then said, "Please update Me", what is it with me and things electrical? returning home, I removed the unit and again downloaded all of the updates, we will see what happens when I next plug it in, after a couple of quiz shows we had our evening meal followed by a BattleBots, then another of the excellent series Earth's Great Rivers,

image BBC tonight the Nile, again like the first in the series we watched last night, all of the footage we had never seen before, what amazing series we both thoroughly enjoyed this one, tomorrow hopefully a third will be shown, after that a Midsomer Murder started that we had not watched for some time, so we settled down with that and a coffee, before we were both off to bed.


No comments: