Friday 28 June 2024

After Diana Left For Work,

I had a quiet day, 


in the afternoon I watched RED, a comedy spy spoof, as retired agents were brought back to save the world, and why the title RED? it is actually "R.E.D." - Retired Extremely Dangerous! geriatrics to the rescue! great fun, during the afternoon and early evening I was up and down stairs several times at half hourly intervals, the grass on the communal lawn was getting more than a tad brown, so we are trying to water it, the problem being the sprinkler, although it is the biggest the water pressure will run, only reaches a limited area, so every half hour downs stairs to change its position and then up again my knees are letting me know they do not like it! after my evening meal the usual fare of Deadliest Catch and Wicked Tuna, followed by a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana arrived home, just in time for the start of Live and Let Die, dated I know but great fun, after that we were off to bed.


No comments: