Friday 14 June 2024

I Had Some Printing And A Few Things To Take To The Shop,

and pick up some RO water, so out into a rather cold day, 


if this is our summer, I want my money back!

in town I had a look at the florists, 

a nice climbing fuchsia, 

first into W H Smiths for some card to print some gift vouchers, 

I ordered my prescription last Friday, and on Monday received a email asking me to wait for 24 hours for the prescription to be ready, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and waited until today, Thursday, I asked for my prescription only to be told, "it is not ready, and you will have to wait 30 or maybe 45 minutes for it", I had no choice, by the time I walked home or to the shop I would have had to start walking back again, also at the shop I catch the bus home so I did not want to break my journey, especially as I would be lugging 10 litres of RO water with me, eventually my prescription was ready, so I was off,

and popped into This 'N" That for a look around, 

then over the road to the shop before starting my journey home, meanwhile it was Diana's day off, so she joined Kai for a day in London, 

starting off here at Philippe Conticini,

for a coffee and a croissant, 

and yes they really are that big! next window shopping before making their way to Chinatown, 

where they stopped at eatTokyo

for a slap up meal, after which they both made a move for their homes, 

Diana had bought a cake for Saturday, so Kai took it home with her, at our home I had my evening meal and was looking forward to the year final of BattleBots, but for some reason it was not shown, so a Deadliest Catch it was during which Diana arrived home,

photograph BBC then in a strange twist of fate the final part of Earth's Greatest Rivers, Mississippi was not shown the previous night as it should have been but was on tonight, the review is hereso we watched that, next a couple from Life on Mars, then as tomorrow Diana has a early start, we were off to bed.



No comments: