Thursday 13 June 2024

Ever Since I Watched Steve McQueen's Ford Mustang In Bullet,

I have always liked the Ford Mustang,


photographs PistonHeadsand Ford have just announced they are taking orders on what must be the ultimate factory built Mustang, 

behold the Mustang GTD, a Ford Mustang with more than 800hp and under seven minutes at the Nurburgring, now that is fast!

buyers will be offered six standard colours: this Chroma Flame (which is GTD-exclusive), Lightning Blue, Frozen White, Shadow Black, Race Red and Polymimetic Gray, there are stripes offered too,

“Many sports cars excel at one thing. But for a car to set a quick lap at the Nürburgring, it needs to be great at everything. Cornering, grip, braking, acceleration, there’s not a single area where it can’t shine,” said Mustang GTD Chief Engineer Greg Goodall. “From the lightweight carbon fibre body on every GTD to the active aerodynamics of the Performance package, we’ve learned from motorsport how to make the Mustang GTD excel everywhere, all in the quest for a sub-seven-minute lap of the Nürburgring.”

as you might expect you will have to join a list to order the car from midday today, just click here after midday to fill in your order,

I have to admit if I put my order in, I will not go for the rear spoiler, good though it might be it is just to over the top for my taste, now where is the right hand drive option box I can tick!


No comments: