Sunday 23 June 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

although it is Sunday and we normally have a roast Sunday lunch,


today we will be out first thing in the morning, back to Saturday, I had a lazy day, in the afternoon I watched a film, Godzilla, which I had watched before with Diana, it pasted the time in the afternoon, as it happens I was going to go into the garden, it looked so sunny, but every time I was about to go it clouded over, 

then time for a read of the latest Private Eye, that arrived during the week,

after which I had a onion bhaji, 

followed by a selection of chicken and lamb curries with rice, 'Cheers!', with a glass of milk! yes I am still on the antibiotics, but the good news is that all of the symptoms of my gum abscess have disappeared, but I will continue as instructed with the course of tablets until they are finished tomorrow, 

after a long read I decided to watch Fisherman's Friends, a nice easy going movie, loosely based on a true story, but side steps the tragedy, more of that here, after which I picked Diana up as she finished her late shift, only 2 foxes to dodge on the way home, it is in the early morning that most appear to be out and about, arriving home a Endeavour was just about to start, how fortuitous was that? after which we were off to bed.


No comments: