Sunday 11 April 2021

After A Late Breakfast,

Diana was off to work,


I watched a few funnies on YouTube, a bad day at work, or fails, that sort of thing, then I decided on a film from Russia, dubbed and with English subtitles,

The Blackout, and very good it was too, basically contact between most towns on Earth has been severed. A small ring-like area in Eastern Europe still has electricity, there are dead corpses everywhere: in stores, in cars, on roads, in hospitals and railway stations, and it gets worse, what happened?

it was soon time for my evening meal, so a read and a sherry, 'Cheers!',

a prawn salad for my starter,

followed by half a roast chicken with potato and coleslaw salad, I was so full I did not have a dessert, I listened to music and read until just before 10.00 in the evening when Diana called, so off to the bus stop and home,

 where it was feet up to watch The Quick and the Dead, we had watched the film before, it was just as entertaining the second time around, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: