Tuesday 13 April 2021

Monday,

first thing I was out,


walking through the park, 

Sunday the park was packed with parked cars,

now nearly empty, until next weekend,

walking past the Foxgrove Lodge, a new cherry tree has been planted, as well as some new edging for one of the flower beds,

the reason for my visit to town was that I had an appointment at the local hospital, I received a message to call in for a diabetes eye check, eye drops administered,  a wait for 20 minuets for my pupils to dilate, photographs taken and I was on my way home,

normally I only see queues of people outside of banks, building society's, post offices and Deen's Garage cycle shop, but today every gentleman's hairdressing shop had queues outside,

the good news, non-essential shops are now allowed to open,

I walked back through the park, 

which was pretty much deserted, Diana and myself chatted away until she had to leave for work, another late shift tonight, finishing at 12.00 midnight, so I will meet her early tomorrow morning, I carried on with the blog after she left, after 01.00AM Tuesday morning Diana called so I was off io the bus stop and then home arriving there at just before 02.00AM, a chat and we were off to bed.


 

No comments: