Saturday 17 April 2021

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

for myself exercise, blog and shower finished,


I started the day with one of my favourite breakfasts, smoked haddock warmed in milk,

I had a couple of things to do today, post a letter in the parks snail mail box,

then a walk through the park into town,

past the cinema and war memorial,

 
and make my way to the bank, to join the big queue, after finishing there it was to Sainsburys to buy Sunday's joint and a few other bits and pieces,

next stop Beckenham Beacon, for my second covid jab,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

followed by my starter, King prawn and avocado rolls with pickled ginger and wasabi,

I thought the fish shaped dispenser with soy sauce in it was a neat touch,

main courses a huge shepherds pie,

followed by Cornish extra cream ice cream,

now that the lockdown has slightly eased I was off to the club to meet Steve,

past one of the grass verges that someone was looking after,

the primrose's giving a nice bit of colour,

into the club entrance,

into the area at the rear of the club house, I can see my flat from here!

it was outside seated service only,

Steve arrived few moments after me, we chatted the night away, it got cold even thought we had both wrapped up with warm clothes, so we then popped into our place for a drink, Diana called and Steve kindly dropped me off to where we meet Diana, arriving home it was one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: