Wednesday 28 April 2021

I Was A Bit Quicker With The Camera Today,

either that or the crow,


was taking longer to eat,

I had a bit of a tidy up day, changing the water in the flower vase, but the job I had removing the limescale from the draining board took so long, we are blessed with really hardwater, so during the day I repeatedly sprayed the surface with limescale remover, which worked, eventually, the good news was that the external hard dive worked without any problems, so that was a relief,

the fox was having 40 in the late afternoon sun, 

after my evening meal I settled down to The Bad Batch, if you like post apocalyptic movies that feature cannibals with no discernible storyline this is for you, for myself gory in the extreme, but there it is, I should have read the label!

a piece of advice I promptly forgot when I started to watch Stowaway, great special effects and I guess the science was fairly good regarding the space station, but the plot was a tad implausible from the discovery of the stowaway onwards, I mean think about it, a stowaway in a space station, but there it is,

just before 01.00 AM Diana called, so I followed the fox,

on our way back some of the shops, illuminated in readiness for tomorrows trade, arriving home feet up for a chat and a coffee before we were off to bed.


No comments: