Friday 30 April 2021

I Had To Pop Back Into Town Today,

on the way back I took another photograph of Foxgrove Lodge,


this is it, straight out of the little pocket Lumix DMC-TZ20 I normally carry with me everyday, it was a dull over cast day, arriving home I decided to spruce it up a bit,

I started by adding some colour, the original seemed washed out,

looking better already, well it does to me! but the sky still seemed featureless,

so I tried one or two different skies,

to give the photograph a dramatic look,

but I think the blue sky seemed to look the nicest,

a tad brighter and there it is,

 naturally I had to have a play with a night sky, a little too dark,

but that was soon solved,

many years ago they used to say, 'the camera never lies' which is obviously not true any longer, as this side by side proves! in the evening I watched a Lewis, after which Diana called so off to the bus stop and home in time for the start of a New Tricks, which we followed with one from Silent Witness before we were of to bed.


No comments: