Thursday 29 April 2021

We Had An Early Visit,

by both the fox and the crow,


I threw a few peanuts out,

he called back a few times, so a quick video,

the crow was here as well,

after the usual hoovering, watering the plants, etc I was out shopping, no cars today,

pretty much everybody back to work,

the cherry blossom looking so nice,

into Sainsburys, and out again, 

and now the good news, O'Neil's had opened up today, as it was Wednesday, one of my drinking days, I just had to call in for a refreshing larger and lime, the staff I chatted to told me they were all so relived to be able to come back to work again,

what a difference a day makes,

the wisteria on Foxgrove Lodge,

really starting to flower now,

the cherry blossoms still putting on a good show, in the afternoon Steve called round for a coffee and a chat,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

a starter of smoked mackerel and dry toast,

whilst shopping I bought a Indian meal for tonight, onion bhajis, vegetable samosa and pakora, butter chicken and jalfrezi with pilau rice, I read and listened to music until just before 9.00 in the evening when Diana called,

on the way back from the bus stop I took a couple of photographs of the cherry blossoms, both pretty awful, this one using the cameras flash,

this one using the headlamp I wear in the park, as it is pretty dark there with minimal street lights, arriving home we were just in time for New Tricks, which started early this evening at 10.00 next, we watched a murder mystery before we were off to bed.


No comments: