Sunday 25 April 2021

I Knew It Must Be The Weekend,

non-stop parked cars lined the verges,


I was on my way to the shop, to drop off some guppies, we had so many of them, they were breeding like, well, guppies! also we were out of RO water,

I always find this shop by the bus stop in Croydon Road so interesting,

almost opposite Kingfisheries,

I gave the aquarium a clean out now that I had a full container of RO water, next time for my evening read and sherry,

all set, prawn cocktail with coleslaw and potato salad, music, book and a glass of red,

followed  by chicken jalferzi with saffron rice,

'Cheers!', I spent the evening reading until just before 09.00 in the evening when Diana called, so off to the bus stop and back home for us,

 where it was feet up for The Good The Bad and the Ugly, we had watched the film before, but it was still good fun to watch again, after that finished we were then off to bed.


No comments: