Tuesday 20 April 2021

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I made my way through the park,


it was a glorious day,

 I made my way into Beckenham green,

and through it,

a few bluebells flowering in the graveyard, I was soon on the bus to Bromley,

and walked to Judge & Priestley, they are a firm of solicitors, I had to drop off our passports for some legal papers to be completed, I had thought that I would have to call back for them in a few days, I did not want to risk having them returned in the post just in case they went AWOL

the good news was that they could be authenticated whilst I waited, rather appropriately a episode of Judge Rinder was being shown as I waited, in no time at all passports returned and I was on my way,

what a difference a few days makes, on my last visit to Bromley the queue to get into Primark was around the corner, now not a queue in sight,

back on the bus to Beckenham,

walking around the front of the church the daffodils putting on a good show,

on the railway bridge where the High Street changes its name to Southend Lane there is a restaurant called The Pearl, with this rather colourful entrance,

I made my way back into the park and home,

 after my evening meal it was feet up for Love and Monster, to be frank I did not have much expectation of how bad or good the film would be, but it was rather good as it happens, the premise is that insects and amphibians mutate after a nuclear war and take over, forcing humans to live underground, a great storyline and terrific special effects, very enjoyable, just before 11.00 Diana called so off to the bus stop, arriving home we watched the last part of New Tricks, which this evening started late before we were off to bed.


No comments: