Tuesday 28 September 2021

Had A Sleep In,

and did not wake up until 08.00,


and even then did not feel rested, Diana had a 2 hour driving lesson around midday, when she left I went back to bed and slept like a log, the good news was that I did not have a sore throat or cough, just hot, cold and dizzy, I was having a feeling that I was suffering from lack of sleep and this was my bodies way of saying it, when Diana calls at 2 or sometimes 3 in the morning I stay up waiting for her call and meet her at the bus stop, arriving home Diana then sleeps for 9 hours or so, but for myself I am up to make the first post at roughly 06.30, I stay up all day as I do not sleep in the day, as it happens this week for two successive nights I have had very little sleep and this has been going on for a number of months, anyway that is my take on it, so I have decided to rearraign my schedule, I will now sleep in until 08.00 and then only make three posts, one about us and two about things we find interesting or strange, you never know it might work! as an aside I mentioned a couple of days ago my medication had not arrived in the usual time frame, according to this article and I quote:

'Deliveries of over-the-counter drugs and prescriptions to pharmacies are being disrupted due to a lack of van drivers, according to reports.'

so that explains the late delivery, I must remember to reorder 4 or even 5 days in advance in future, also from the article:

'according to the paper, pharmacists warn the issue could get worse due to an increase in demand in winter.'

back to Monday, we had a quiet day, in the evening Diana made some soup, we watched a Lewis and then I went to bed, at the unbelievably early time for me of 11.00 in the evening! hopefully another good nights sleep and I will be back to normal.



No comments: