Thursday 30 September 2021

I Awoke Feeling Much Better,

and it was time to catch up with some aquarium maintenance,


firstly the CO2 cylinder needed replacing,

the pressure indicator nearly at zero,

new cylinder in and we have pressure,

I also needed to remove lots of algae, it was to have been done before I felt unwell,

the extra days meant that the algae had grown really well, it took some time to remove the algae and clean the inside glasses, after cleaning the aquarium I decided to make short video of the guppies in the aquarium, they are a strain of Endler's guppies,

you might have to turn up the volume, the music track I choses is a quiet one, I then wanted to make a new play list on my old telephone that I use just for music, it took all afternoon trying to download songs but for some reason I was totally unsuccessful, so on to plan 'B' there were a few songs on my usual telephone that I wanted to add to the new play list, I plugged it into the laptop and there it was, I clicked on to it and received the message, Samsung telephone locked, unlock the device to access, I had no idea how to unlock my telephone, I read a few articles but it was no help to me, why does this sort of thing always happen to me?

by now it was time for a read and a sherry,

as I did not go out shopping I just had smoked salmon sandwich for the evening,

which I followed with a few grapes, after reading and watching a few quiz shows Diana called, arriving home it was time for a coffee, one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: