Saturday 25 September 2021

We Had A Quiet Morning,

in the afternoon I accompanied Diana to Bromley,


Diana was going to work, I needed to exchange our CO2 cylinder,

the market square now returned to normal,

the cyclamen  putting on a good show,

the fabric seller here as usual,

for myself into Lakeland, cylinder exchanged and I was on my way home,

it was such a nice afternoon and I had nothing else planned so I popped into the club for a quick couple,

arriving home I watched a game show then time for a sherry and a read,

for tonight's starter some Italian cold cuts rolled around cheese, 

followed by bangers and mash,

'Cheers!', 

I continued to read The Naturalist on the River Amazons: A Record of Adventures, Habits of Animals, Sketches of Brazilian and Indian Life, and Aspects of Nature under the Equator, during Eleven Years of Travel, a bit of a long title, I am now up to about page 100, as I mentioned before for myself it is a really good read, starting in 1848 the adventure does exactly what it says in the books full title,

I finished the meal with a rainbow fruit salad, then out to meet Steve in the club, what a difference 2 weeks makes,

the last time I walked here it was still light for most of the evening, setting out at the same time tonight it was pitch black, Steve and myself chatted the night away, and he kindly dropped me off at home, I watched Have I Got News For You, which conveniently ended just as Diana called, a coffee and a chat later and we were off to bed. 


No comments: