Thursday 22 July 2021

Great News,

Nespresso emailed to say our machine had been repaired and was on its way to us,


and here it was, as good as new, according to the accompanying work sheet, a new water pump assembly had been fitted, the machine tested and returned to us, what great service, a big 'well done ' to Nespresso,

 I made my way past the scene of yesterdays incident,

to the 227 bus stop by the church,

and arrived at the dentists, where my denture was waiting, I can now smile without anyone laughing! next stop, the small Tesco by the bus stop to buy my evening meal, I then walked to the shop for some RO water, arriving home I said I said goodbye to Diana as she was off to work, in the afternoon Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, 

after he left it was time for my evening sherry and read,

my meal tonight fragrant rice and a chicken tikka curry with a Thai red curry chicken with jasmine rice,

eyes down and tuck in!

 
for dessert fruit salad with cream, lots of cream! I then settled down to a couple of films I really enjoyed watching again,

firstly  The Ballad of Buster Scruggs again! this is the review I gave it the last time I watched it, 'you get 6 stories for the price of one, each story with an ending that was not in the least expected, a real gem of a find'',

followed by Jojo Rabbit, I really enjoyed watching this film again, and we will watch it one more time on Sunday 29th August, it is just our sort of film, from the blurb for the August showing in the park:

Join us at the Film & Food Fest South London and immerse yourself in the wild imaginary world of 'Jojo Rabbit'.

"Hitler Youth cadet Jojo Betzler firmly believes in the ideals of Nazism manifested by his imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler. However, his foundations are shaken when he finds a Jewish girl in his house."

Arrive early and sample some delicious street food from a wide range of local vendors, and enjoy a pint, prosecco, or speciality cocktail from one of the bars. Sit back and watch the short films and laugh along with the stand-up comedian before the main showing on our huge LED cinema screen.

VIP tickets already booked! it was then time to meet Diana from work, after a coffee and a chat we were off to bed.



No comments: