Saturday 31 July 2021

I Had A Couple Of Things To Do In Town,

and looking at the weather I had better be quick,


 it was blowing a gale with the odd drop or two of rain,

first stop the railway station, I bought a couple of tickets for next week when it is Diana's day off,

next shopping in Marks & Spencer's for our Sundays roast and all of the other bits and pieces for next week, as I entered the park the rain started,

luckily not too heavy, that was to come later when I was already back home,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

I decided against a starter, 

and tucked into a steak and bacon pie,

 delicious!

after my evening meal I made my way to the club,

past the old pavilion,

and on to the clubhouse,

no cricket tonight, the covers over the crease, I meet up with Steve and we chatted the night away, he kindly dropped me off at home, Diana had returned from work, so we watched a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: