Wednesday 7 July 2021

I Had To Sign Some Paperwork,

and have my signature witnessed,


I was going to call over to see Robert at his office in Hayes, but luck was on my side, Robert had a meeting at the club, so out of the park,

and I was on my way to Beckenham Cricket Club for Robert to do the honours and witness my signature,

the club getting ready for the bar-b-q season,

into the club,

and there were the boys, David on the left, the barman taking a break at the table behind, and Robert on the right,

 there were in fact 5 of us, here next to Robert who is in the middle is another David on the right and Mark who joined us later on the left,

signature witnessed, and a few beers later and I was on my way home,

past the grass verge in Foxgrove road,

and the roses in the lodge, arriving home and it was feet up until Diana returned home from work, just in time for a Lewis, and a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: