Sunday 28 November 2021

Diana Did Not Have To Go Into Work,

until midday,


so we had breakfast together, spaghetti for Diana,

a bacon sandwich for myself, 'Cheers!', with a mug of tea in a Britannia Coconut Dancers mug,

after Diana left for work I did my househusband thing, hoover the floors, water the plants, as I had a full container of RO water a big tidy up and water change on the aquarium, I mentioned how nice the village lights were, here they are in the afternoon, I have to say it, they look much better when it is dark outside, but there it is, in the afternoon I watched,

  Freaks: You're Are One of Us, a German film with English subtitles, which was quite enjoyable as it happens,

as opposed to Freaks (2018),

both of which should not be confused with the best of all in this genre, the Tod Browning film Freaks,

the cast of the original Freaks, as an aside the original preview version of "Freaks" allegedly ran 90 minutes. After a disastrous reaction from the audience, MGM executive Irving Thalberg deemed the film "too horrific" and had it cut to its present length of 64 minutes, the cut footage is not known to exist, which is a shame,

in the evening a 'Cheers!', and a read,

I had another smoked mackerel, for my starter,

a roast beef diner for one,

tuck in!

cheese, gherkins, silver skin onions and biscuits for dessert, after Diana arrived home, 

it was feet up for Now You See Me 2

perhaps the most famous pub in Greenwich as it was used in Now You See Me II, it was so nice to see so many parts of Greenwich and London used in the film that we had visited, all to a chorus of 'been there!', followed by 'been there!' and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: